NOTICE OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS OF THE VANCOUVER RECITAL SOCIETY (the “Society”).
The Board of Directors of the Society hereby gives notice that the Annual General Meeting of the Society will be held online, via ZOOM (details below) on the 18th day of February, 2021 at 5:30pm for the following purposes:
- To receive the report of the directors to the members.
- To receive the financial statements of the Society for the period ended August 31, 2020, and the auditor’s report thereon.
- To appoint an auditor for the Society for the ensuing year.
- To elect directors of the Society to hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting of the Society.
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
Dated: February 1, 2021.
By order of the Board of Directors
Zoom Details are as follows:
Topic: Vancouver Recital Society Annual General Meeting
Time: Feb 18, 2021 17:30 Vancouver
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 861 3750 0506
Dial by your location
+1 778 907 2071 Canada
Following the business of the meeting, Leila Getz, C.M., O.B.C., D.F.A., Founder & Artistic Director, will announce the artists expected to appear on the series as part of the planned 2021-2022 Season.
Materials for the meeting can be found using the links below:
Minutes of the 2020 AGM (fiscal year ended August 31, 2019)
Audited Financial Statements (for the year ended, August 31, 2020)
Biography of Valerie Hunter, who stands for election to the Board of Directors for the coming year