The safety measures currently in place are based on the recommendations in Step 3 of BC’s Restart plan. These measures will remain in place for all fall concerts unless public health orders change.
- The concert halls (Orpheum & Playhouse) will be at 50% capacity to allow for social distancing.
- A BC Vaccine card and valid Government ID must be shown upon entry to the venue and be available upon request at any time (details on how to access the card can be found here). This applies to persons 12 years of age and older.
- If you are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that you stay at home. If you exhibit any cold, flu, or COVID-like symptoms, you will be asked to leave the venue.
- Once inside the venue, masks must be worn at all times by all attendees.
- Sanitizing stations will be available inside the venue.
- We will not be distributing printed program booklets. Program notes will be available to read online (and print at home) before each performance.
- Patrons are encouraged to leave the venue immediately after the concert and avoid congregating in large groups.