As of April 8, 2022 many of B.C.’s safety restrictions have been eased. Learn more by visiting BC’s Restart plan. The measures below will remain in place until further notice.
- The concert halls (Orpheum & Playhouse) will be at 50% capacity to allow for social distancing. The VRS will operate at 50% capacity for the rest of the 2021-22 Season.
- A BC Vaccine card is no longer required to enter the venues at which we present.
- If you are feeling unwell, we respectfully ask that you stay at home.
- Masks are optional but recommended.
- Sanitizing stations will be available inside the venue.
- We will not be distributing printed program booklets. Program notes will be available to read online (and print at home) before each performance.