The Board of Directors of the Vancouver Recital Society hereby gives notice that the Annual General meeting of the Society will be held online, via ZOOM (details below) on the 16th day of February, 2023 at 5pm for the following purposes:
- To receive the report of the directors to the members.
- To receive the financial statements of the Society for the period ended August 31, 2022, and the auditor’s report thereon.
- To appoint an auditor for the Society for the ensuing year.
- To elect directors of the Society to hold office until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting of the Society.
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
Please use the links below to access meeting materials.
Official Notice of AGM
Minutes of the 2022 Annual General Meeting (held on February 22, 2022)
President’s Report to the membership
Audited Financial Statements for the Society for the fiscal period ended August 31, 2022
Biographies for: Jeff Dresselhuis, Jonathan Girard and Gloria Tom who stand for election to the Board of Directors for the coming year
Following the business of the meeting, VRS Founder & Artistic Director, Leila Getz, C.M., O.B.C., D.F.A., will share details of the upcoming 2023-2024 season.
Should you have any difficulty with the links above or any questions in advance of the AGM, please feel free to contact Sara Getz, General Manager, by email to: sara [at] vanrecital [dot] com.
Topic: Vancouver Recital Society AGM
Time: Feb 16, 2023 17:00 Vancouver
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 849 0437 4736