NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS OF
VANCOUVER RECITAL SOCIETY
The Board of Directors of the Society hereby gives notice that the Annual
General Meeting of the Society will be held Online, via ZOOM (details below), on the 22nd day of February, 2022, at the hour of 5:30pm, for the following purposes:
- To receive the report of the directors to the members.
- To receive the financial statements of the Society for the period ended August 31, 2021, and the auditor’s report thereon.
- To appoint an auditor for the Society for the ensuing year.
- To elect directors of the Society to hold office until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting of the Society.
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting.
DATED: January 17, 2022.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Susan Wong Lim, Secretary
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 879 4142 1404
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 778 907 2071 Canada
Following the business of the meeting, the VRS’s Founder & Artistic Director, Leila Getz, C.M., O.B.C., D.F.A., will share some of the exciting details of the upcoming 2022-2023 season (along with the trials, tribulations and ongoing challenges around planning amidst a pandemic).
Meeting materials can all be found online using the links below:
- Meeting Agenda
- Minutes of the 2021 AGM (fiscal year ended August 31, 2020)
- Audited Financial Statements (fiscal year ended August 31, 2021)
- President’s Report
- Biography of Jared Dawson, who stands for election to the Board of Directors for the coming year
Should you have trouble with any of the links or have any questions related to the AGM, please feel free to contact Sara Getz by email (sara [at] vanrecital [dot] com).